Monday 4 May 2015

Post-Seizure Fuel


Check this out for a delicious pile of colour! 

This was my lunch the other day, a post-seizure day. I had a massive craving for cheese and in particular the salty taste of Halloumi. So I popped out to the shop to grab a pack of Halloumi and decided to whip up a salad from ingredients already sitting in my cupboard and fridge. I was going away for a few days so needed to use up some fresh food anyway. 

In the end there was quite a list of foods that made it onto my plate:

  • Grilled Halloumi
  • Fresh uncooked Spinach
  • Cucumber
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Beetroot
  • Sprinkling of seeds
  • Drizzle of Olive Oil
  • Pinch of Salt+Pepper

The result was scrumptious and energising! I've just back got from a long and tiring weekend so I thought I'd repeat it and make it again to eat today to make up for lack of energy. Yum. X 

1 comment: